Monday, March 1, 2010

Lillian

I had my baby girl Lillian on the February 8th...and I can't believe that she is 3 weeks already! Things have been a little crazy with 2 kids, but we just put my 2.5 year old in school 3 days a week...so, that means more time to sew when Lily is sleeping!

If you want to place a custom order...I will be taking them starting March 19th!
E-mail me anytime with any questions: kfennimore@gmail.com
Also, the burp cloths on my February 2, 2010 post are still available!
Enjoy!

P.S. I made lots of burp cloths for Lily before she arrived and I have not gone a day without them. They are a must have for a new baby!

2 comments:

Louise said...

Congrats Katie!! I will be placing another order soon once you're back full time to working on AKA Baby. Also, want to blog about you on my Louise Loves It blog...if that's ok? Obviously I will wait until you are up and sewing full swing :)

Katie Fennimore said...

Thanks Jenny! I love your blog...it makes me want to go shopping online all the time!!! You can blog about my business anytime--I would love it! Thanks for thinking of me...and chat soon about your order!