Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Scoop...


Everything is coming together little by little. I am in the process of creating labels and waiting for the packaging for the burp cloths to come in the mail. I am also alway sewing in my free time...that is when my little bundle of joy is sleeping or with grandma (thank you = ) ). I am very excited about my new business and will be updating my blog with new information about my burp cloths as much as I can!!! I will let you know when I am ready to sell the final product...but thank you Kristina and Kimi for my first sales!!! They were so sweet to order some cute burp cloths for their friends (without the labels..but still great!).....Thanks for all your support!!! (left to right: city, bananas, yellow flower, butterfly, juicy, New York & monkey)

No comments: